Elodie X Winston
Type: Double-Doodles (F1b Goldendoodle X Multi-Generational Labradoodle).
D.O.B: 5th of May 2021.
Size: Large Medium - Standard (between 20"- 23" from front paw to shoulder blade).
Ready for their new homes: 21st of July 2021.
Please click on any image / video to enlarge it.
Our puppies will leave us with :
• A letter of health from our vet.
• Copy of faecal test results.
• Copy of puppy's BVA eye test certificate.
• 4 weeks' free pet insurance with Petplan.
• 7 - 10 days' worth of raw food.
• A pack of natural training treats.
• A natural dog chew.
• Dog clicker - used with their clicker training.
• Mummy scented cloth.
• A puppy pack filled with all of their future grooming essentials.
• Items for their general health.
• Their adjustable, handmade puppy collar from Wolf Heart Designs.
• A folder full of advice and helpful suggestions regarding your new puppy, the raw diet, toilet and crate training and the first night and the year of their life.
• Lifetime support and advice.
• Pet or Guardian contract.
• Their parents' health certificates will be made available for you to view when you collect your puppy.
Our puppies will be :
• Wormed from 3 weeks old with Panacur.
• Vet checked between 4 and 5 weeks old.
• Vaccinated between 4 and 6 weeks old with Nobivac Parvovirus.
• Microchipped - your puppy will leave us registered in your name and address.
• Vet checked for a second time at 10 weeks old - with letter of health from our vet.
• Vaccinated at 10 weeks old with Nobivac DHP (Distemper, Hepatitus, Parvovirus).
• BVA eye tested for abnormalities and cataracts between 8 / 9 weeks old, this is done by an eye specialist.
• Faecal stool tested before 11 weeks old for gastrointestinal parasites such as Roundworm, Hookworm, Whipworm, Giardia, Coccidia, Tapeworm, Spirochetes and Flagellates - for your own peace of mind!